Friday, June 16, 2023 - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wine & Tapas
“A Bottle of Red, A Bottle of White”
Join the MEAC to savor a new event – Wine & Tapas. The evening will begin as you are greeted with a champagne toast and discover the intricate pairings of Spanish wines and tapas prepared by Rumbling Bald’s Director of Culinary Arts, Chef Charlie Creelman.
- Mashed potato pancake with smoked salmon, charred scallions, and green tomato relish
- Tomato and vegetable tart
- Grilled shrimp with a gin, black pepper, lemon, and rosemary sabayon
- 2020 Perelada, Cava Brut Nature Stars Reserva (Welcome glass)
- 2020 Raimat, Costers del Segre Rosado
- 2020 Bodegas Juan Gil Jumilla Blanco
- 2020 Casa Gran del Siurana Priorat GR-174
Price: $50 (Per person, does not include tax or gratuity)
Cancellation Policy: Please note, our cancellation policy for this dining event will observe a 50% charge if canceled up to 72 hours before the event.
Seating is limited and reservations are required. To RSVP, please use the Member website or app.
This event is for members only.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date, times, and offerings are subject to change without notice. Membership discount applies.