The Wellness Center is operating with COVID-19 safety protocols in place.
Appointments are required for all services and reservations are required for the Indoor Pool area.
Hours of Operations: 7:30am – 8:00pm daily
For more information, please call the Wellness Center at 828.694.3005 OR book via your Member App.
We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning protocols and sterilization equipment for use throughout the facility. All cleaners used to disinfect the Wellness Center and surrounding areas are CDC recommended and EPA approved.
- Front Desk All associates working at the front desk will be required to wear masks and work behind the provided sneeze guard. No cash transactions will be allowed. Frequently touched surfaces such as counters, door handles, etc will be disinfected regularly.
- Spa & Salon Reservations only. Limited appointments are available. 15-minute intervals between appointments used for disinfecting between clients. Clients are required to wear masks during their appointment. All appointments will be required to complete an additional Covid-19 intake form prior to the appointment. Please note that any appointments scheduled for the Spa & Salon may be changed or canceled at a moment’s notice due to Covid-19 safety procedures.
- Arrivals All members and guests will enter through the main entrance. All Spa & Salon guests should arrive five Ten minutes before their appointment time. For everyone’s safety, we are requiring that all guests wear a mask while inside the facility; and hand washing will be required for all nail appointments.
- Game Courts Individuals from separate households must practice social distancing. All rackets, horseshoes, and basketballs rented from the Wellness Center will be disinfected upon return.
- Mini Golf Golfers must practice safe social distancing. Associates will disinfect all putters and balls upon return.
- Indoor Pool Reservations are required for the Indoor pool and usage will be limited at 75% capacity or 11 people. The length of time in the pool will be limited to one hour if there are people waiting. Associates will disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as handrails, door handles, and pool chairs every hour. Individuals from different households must practice safe social distancing. Associates will check the chlorine levels in the pool and hot tub every hour. Indoor Pool Adult Swim from 7:30am – 9am except for Aqua Aerobics. (Tues/Thursday/Sat)
The Fitness Center is open daily under certain guidelines.
- Face coverings are required by all customers regardless of exercise
- Limited capacity will allow for up to 18 guests in the gym at any one time.
- Exercise time is limited to one hour per guest unless there are no reservations behind them.
- We will be marking off every other treadmill and the middle elliptical to ensure safe distancing.
- Guests are required to wipe down the exercise equipment once finished. However, our associates will also wipe down all equipment and commonly touched surfaces hourly.
- Please note: All guests must be 16 years of age or older to use the gym.
Weekly Fitness Classes
Limited fitness classes have resumed including Morning Walk, Aqua Aerobics, and Tai Chi. These classes will have limited capacity and social distancing measures in place including mandatory face coverings.
- Morning Walk Monday – Friday starting promptly at 7:30am. The walk usually takes about an hour and varies from day to day. This group currently meets in the Legends parking lot.
- Aqua Aerobics Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday starting at 9:00am at the Wellness Center indoor pool. Reservations are required.
- Tai Chi Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00am. Reservations are required. Please note the Friday Tai Chi class is an intermediate level.
For a complete schedule, click here.
*Children under 16 are not permitted to use the fitness center. Indoor pool and fitness center are available for members and resort guests only. However, spa and salon services and mini-golf are always open to the Public.