Rumbling Bald is committed to maintaining and improving its infrastructure and amenities to add value to and enhance the community for its members and guests. Each year a considerable project list is developed to address the areas where improvements are necessary to maintain Rumbling Bald’s status as the premier Lake Lure community.
Rumbling Bald is currently updating its Master Plan that will help drive robust, efficient, and sustainable growth for the association. This strategic initiative will provide for a long-term, vibrant community for its members and guests to enjoy well into the future.
- Fiber optic infrastructure installation brings a high-speed connection to every lot
- Replacement of greens at Apple Valley Golf Course
- Tree removal & pruning at Rumbling Bald & Apple Valley Golf Courses to improve playability
- Installation of an access control system at the member marina
- Creek bank stabilization & installation of a new bridge over Trout Stream near the Wellness Center
- A paving study was completed to help guide annual road maintenance efforts
- Fitness Center outfitted with new equipment
- Replacement of rental pontoon boat fleet
- New boardwalk and cabana deck
- Game courts resurfacing
Future Initiatives (1-5 years):
- Dredging of Bald Mountain Lake
- The enclosure of the Lakeview Terrace patio, projected completion (TBD)
For additional details and a complete list of annual projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.