Come out to have some fun and raise your PAWS for the cause! Join us for the 1st Annual Janice Mitchell Memorial Golf Tournament benefiting PAWS (Pets Are Worth Saving) of Rutherford County on Monday, October 2nd at Bald Mountain Golf Course with a 9:30am shotgun start.
- $75 per golfer (Includes green fee, cart fee, post-tournament luncheon, and awards.)
- Mulligans and raffle prize tickets will be available to purchase.
- All men golfers may purchase one chance to tee off from the red tees for $10.
- All women golfers may purchase one chance to tee off from the 150-yard marker for $10.
- Four-person Captain’s Choice
- Three flights determined by team handicap
Sign up by calling the Bald Mountain Pro Shop at 828.694.3042 or sign up in person