- This event has passed.
Morning Walk Monday
Monday – Friday starting promptly at 7:30am. The walk usually takes about an hour and varies from day-to-day. Group meets in the Legends on the Lake parking lot.
Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings starting at 9:00am at the indoor pool. Reservations required.
This class will work to loosen and strengthen those muscles. The instructor will begin the first 20 minutes of class focusing on cardio endurance, working not only the heart and lungs but all muscles of the body, including the tummy, legs, and facial muscles. Vocals will also be worked. Working out for an hour has never been so fun!
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting at 9:00am. Friday class is an intermediate level. Tai Chi is an internal Chinese martial art that is practiced for both defense training and its health benefits. This class will help improve your fitness level as well as your balance, circulation, muscular endurance, and most importantly your quality of life. Classes will be held at The Wellness Center.
Please note COVID-19 guidelines and policies are in place, including limited capacity and maintaining social distancing.
Classes are offered to members and Rumbling Bald guests only. They are not open to the public.
The Fitness Center is also open daily under certain guidelines.
- Face coverings are required by all customers regardless of exercise
- Limited capacity will allow for up to 18 guests in the gym at any one time.
- Exercise time is limited to one hour per guest unless there are no reservations behind them.
- We will be marking off every other treadmill and the middle elliptical to ensure safe distancing.
- Guests are required to wipe down the exercise equipment once finished. However, our associates will also wipe down all equipment and commonly touched surfaces hourly.
- Please note: All guests must be 16 years of age or older to use the gym.
In keeping with the State and Local County directives, the Wellness Center is operating with COVID-19 safety protocols in place.
Appointments are required for all services and reservations are required for both the Fitness Center and Indoor Pool areas.
Hours of Operations: 7:30am – 8:00pm daily
For more information, please call the Wellness Center directly at 828.694.3005.