This is the hub for all amenities and activities. Here you’ll find our fitness room, indoor pool, and spa and salon. Get all the information you need here or pick up some snacks, gifts, or Rumbling Bald merchandise.
Hours of Operation
- Fitness Center: 7:30am – 8:30pm daily
- Spa & Salon: 9am – 5pm daily
Face masks and reservations are required for all Spa & Salon appointments.
- Morning Walk Monday – Friday starting promptly at 7:30am. The walk usually takes about an hour and varies from day to day. This group currently meets in the Legends parking lot.
- Aqua Aerobics Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday starting at 9:00am at the Trout Stream Pool. If raining this class will be held at the Indoor Pool.
- Starting September 7th both Tuesday and Thursday classes will be held at the Indoor Pool.
- Tai Chi Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00am. Please note the Friday Tai Chi class is at an intermediate level.
- Tone and Tighten Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00am
- Good Times Low Impact Cardio Tuesday and Thursday 9:30am
- Yoga Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 4:30pm. Tuesday and Thursday classes are beginner level. Wednesday class is at an intermediate level.
*Children under 16 are not permitted to use the fitness center. Indoor pool and fitness center are available for members and guests only. However, spa and salon services and mini-golf are always open to the Public.
For more information, please call the Wellness Center at 828.694.3005
Hours of Operation: 7:30 am – 8:30pm daily (Adult Swim 7:30am – 10am)
- Member and Guest passes are required.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to use the indoor pool.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the hot tub, sauna or steam room.
18-Hole Lakeside Miniature Golf
Join us down at the Wellness Center for a full day of mini-golf fun. For $5, you play ALL-DAY so the fun really never ends. Plus, kids 5 years and younger are free. Stop by for a game or two today!
Hours of Operation: 7:30am – 7:30pm daily