North Shore Beach Cabana
The Beach Cabana is located directly on Lake Lure, just below Legends on the Lake restaurant, the Beach Cabana is Rumbling Bald’s lake headquarters. Here, you can rent pontoon boats, kayaks, canoes, and SUP boards. Satisfy your sense of adventure and get up close and personal on either of our beautiful lakes. All rentals include paddle (when applicable) and a life jacket. Prices vary.
The Beach Cabana is now open for the season and currently offering motorized and non-motorized lake rentals, as well as scenic lake tours. The Cabana will begin full-service operations starting on Friday, April 16th.
Hours of operation: 10:00am – 6:00pm (daily)
The Beach Cabana will be operating with limited capacity and is currently offering the following rentals:
Please note COVID-19 restrictions are in place. Boat occupants must be members of the same family. No tie-ups are allowed and social distancing is required for non-family members.
- All transactions will be credit/debit cards only.
- There will be lines taped on the floor and surrounding outdoor deck in order to uphold social distancing while in line for purchases.
- All staff will wear masks/face coverings and gloves and maintain 6’ minimum distance from customers while working with the public.
- All commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized hourly, and items such as pens will be sanitized after each use.
- All motorized and non-motorized rentals, and paddles will be sprayed with dawn in solution, and rinsed, after each rental.
- Consoles, throttle, and steering wheels will be wiped with Lysol wipes after each use.
- PFD’s (Personal Floatation Devices) will be dunked in Dawn solution and rinsed after each use.
- The indoor bathroom will be available to the public, the doorknobs, handles, and seat will be sanitized hourly. This would be the only reason the public would go into the Beach Cabana.
- All guests are expected to maintain social distancing with non-family members while on watercraft.
- All rentals must be returned 30 minutes prior to closing.
- No pets allowed on rentals.
For information call us directly at 828.694.3019.
If during your vacation you plan to bring your own watercraft please note that the use of wave runners, jet skis or similar personal watercraft is currently prohibited on Lake Lure. However, boats are allowed and a permit is required to put your boat on Lake Lure. For permitting information click here.
Live Lake Lure Webcam
Live Lake Lure webcam from our North Shore Beach Cabana overlooking beautiful Lake Lure.
Additional live resort webcams can be found by clicking the webcam icon below.