- This event has passed.
Join us Thursday, June 23rd starting at 5:30pm for a new “Prix Fixe” dinner where members and guests will be greeted with a glass of bubbly upon entry followed by a multi-course dining experience like no other.
Our featured menu:
- Amuse – Smoked tomato bruschetta in crostini. Goat cheese, Italian herbs, extra Virgin olive oil, balsamic glaze, and diced shrimp garnish
- 1st Course – Risotto arancini. Roasted red pepper coulis and fresh baby arugula.
- 2nd Course – Creamy pesto gnocchi. Seared diver scallops & black garlic tuile wafer.
- 3rd Course – Panzanella Italiana. Moistened bread, tomatoes, onions, basil and citric vinaigrette.
- 4th Course – Deconstructed tiramisu. Nespresso jelly, mascarpone, sweet biscuit, gelato, sponge cake. Crisp chocolate stroopwafel cookie.
Price: 59++. Seating for this special engagement has been limited to 40 guests per night and reservations are required.
Please email J.C. Carranza at firstname.lastname@example.org for available reservations by Sunday, June 19th at Noon.
The Gardens will be open every Thursday for this unique “Prix Fixe” style dinner. The culinary team will showcase a new menu each week.
Our cancelation policy for this event will observe a 50% charge if canceled 48 hours or less prior to the event.