- This event has passed.
SUP Yoga is a way to connect your yoga practice with nature. It is a combination of paddle boarding and practicing yoga. SUP Yoga will challenge your balance, focus and it is FUN! No yoga or paddleboard experience is required. All levels are welcome to enjoy yoga while floating atop the water.
What you will need:
- water shoes (recommended but optional)
- bottled water
- swimsuit or any clothes that will dry quickly (do not wear cotton)
- and a hat
Cost: $45 (per person, per session)
5 people max per session
Four sessions: July 30, August 6, 20 & 27 from 9-11am
Each session is approximately two hours long
How to register:
- Pre-registration required
- Members and Lodging Guests only
- Members can register via the Member’s website or app. Simply click on the “Event Calendar” and select the class date.
- Lodging guests can call the Wellness Center directly at (828) 694-3005.
Students will sign a waiver upon entry to the class session.
Please Note: When registering for the class it is important to list your email address and cell phone number as classes may be canceled or rescheduled up to an hour before the session due to changing wind or weather conditions. We need to know how to reach you!