Sign up a Team or individually (we will place you on a team). USGA handicap index (USGA handicap must be verified.) If you do not have a verifiable handicap, you will need to call Adam Bowles (828) 694-3040 to discuss. If you are unable to submit a handicap, you will be given a handicap of 0.
- Men 56 and over will play from yellow tees. Men 55 and younger will play from white tees. Women will play from red tees.
- Entry fee is $65 per player. (Premier 1 & Golf Members $35; all other Premier members check with the Pro Shop.) Entry fee includes all golf fees, coffee and pastries prior to 8:30am shotgun start. A box lunch is included in the tournament fee.
- Scoring will be 2 Net best balls per hole.
Men’s and Women’s Divisions:
- Prizes for Winners 1st through 3rd place will be Pro Shop Gift Certificates.
- Cash prizes for Men’s Closest to Pin on #3; Women’s Closest to Pin on #14
- Cash prizes for Longest Drive on #9 (Men & Women)
- Hole in One on hole #8 is $200 Cash. More than (1) will split the prize.
Mulligans will be on sale along with 50/50 raffle tickets.
Proceeds go to local: EMS, Fire Departments (4), Library, Hickory Nut Gorge Outreach, Student Scholarships and Visually Impaired.
Deadline for entry: 5:00pm on May 5th, 2021. For additional information call Adam Bowles at (828) 694-3040.
Download the entry form and flyer here.