- This event has passed.
This event is sold out.
The Member Events and Activities Committee hopes you will say “oui, oui” to this coming event: A Tour of the French Broad Chocolate Factory in Asheville!
Reservations are now open for this member-only day trip to Asheville. The cost for the trip is $20 per person which includes the tour and transportation. A reservation is required and the cost is non-refundable with advanced payment.
The tour is limited to 12 people, so click this link to RSVP.
For up-to-date information regarding the Chocolate Factory’s COVID-19 safety measures, click here. All attendees will be required to follow the guidelines during the tour. Masks must be worn in the van to and from the event. Thank you for understanding!
- Participants will depart from the Legends parking lot by 10:30am and will travel by the Rumbling Bald van to Asheville.
- The 12:00 tour “From Bean to Bar” will include a sampling of their delicious chocolate.
- At the conclusion of the tour, you will receive a coupon to use for any purchase made in their boutique.
- There will be time for a bit of browsing prior to leaving for lunch.
- A self-pay late lunch will be enjoyed at 1:45 at Tupelo Honey!