- This event has passed.
California Escapade Wine Dinner
Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Dining Special, Featured Events, Member Event
California cuisine is an eclectic yet simple style of cooking, this culinary tradition stresses the importance of straightforward meal preparation and healthy, light dishes. Staples of California cuisine include fresh produce, seafood, and lean meats. The cuisine embraces a variety of ethnic foods and cooking techniques endemic to the Golden State’s diverse population. Chefs specializing in this tradition may borrow from Asian, Mexican, European, and South American food cultures, creating American and ethnic fusion dishes like barbecue chicken pizza or Chinese chicken salad.
- The Gardens Exclusive Peasant Country Sourdough Bread Service
- Amuse: California roll. Soy, Avocado, Sweet Chili Sauce. Markham Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Course 1: San Francisco’s Cioppino. White fish, mussels, shrimp. Heirloom tomato and basil sauce. Ancient Peaks Chardonnay Paso Robles, CA
- Course 2: Los Angeles’s Taco Potpourri. Al Pastor (pork), Al Carbon (beef) and Crunchy Fish (Catch of the Day). Salsa, Avocado & Culantro. Paul Hobbs Chilled Pinot Noir Russian River Valley, CA.
- Course 3: San Diego’s Tropical Southwest Salad. Guacamole, Corn, Peppers, Sour Cream, Cilantro, Tomatoes, Black Beans. Avocado Vinaigrette. Pine Ridge Viognier 2021, Napa Valley
- Course 4: Sacramento’s Favorite. Chocolate Sundae. Vanilla bean ice cream, Chocolate Sauce, and Cherries
Price: 89*. Seating for this special engagement has beenlimited to 40 guests and reservations are required.
Please email J.C. Carranza at email@example.com for available reservations by Sunday, August 21st at Noon.
Our cancelation policy for this event will observe a 50% charge if canceled 48 hours or less prior to the event.
*Per person, plus tax and service charge. Hours and offerings are subject to change without notice.