Enjoy the peak of summer vacation in the Blue Ridge Mountains during our annual 4th of July Independence Day Celebration with a spectacular Fireworks Show.
Schedule of Events
Friday, July 1st
- 4-8pm Beach Cookout
- 8-9pm Beachside Marshmallow Roast (or while supplies last)
- 8:45pm Movie on the Beach “Miracle”
Saturday, July 2nd
- 11am-8pm Beach Cookout
- 3-4pm Foam Party at the Pavilion
- 4-6pm Trout Stream Pool Party
Sunday, July 3rd
- 11am-8pm Beach Cookout
Monday, July 4th
- 10-11:30am Morning Games
- 11am – 8pm Beach Cookout
- 11am-5pm Fire Truck Rides at Wellness Center
- 2-3:30pm Afternoon Games
- 4pm Golf Cart Parade. Sign-up in advance at the Bald Mountain Pro Shop 828.694.3042.
- 5pm-6pm Bingo at the Pavilion
- 6-8:30pm Dinner on the Lakeview Terrace $35pp. Includes buffet-style dinner with exclusive fireworks viewing area. Menu items include Roasted Chicken Quarters, Prime Rib, Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Cucumber Watermelon Salad, Black Eyed Pea Salad, Corn on the Cob, Rolls and Corn Bread, and assorted Desserts. Reservations are required to ensure seating 828.694.3045.
- SOLD OUT! 7pm – End of Fireworks VIP Deck at Legends $15pp*
The VIP Deck at Legends on the Lake is perched high above the beach with ideal viewing of our spectacular July 4th Fireworks Show. This prime location is limited to just 30 guests that will enjoy exclusive excess to Culinary Specials and a unique Ice Luge Specialty Martini Bar serving only top shelf libations.
Chef offerings include:
• Seared Ahi Tuna with ginger soy vin and pickled radish salad
• Risotto cakes with a gorgonzola cream
• Prosciutto Bruschetta
For reservations and information, please contact J.C. Carranza at email@example.com.
*Cover charge does not include drinks, menu items or gratuity.
- 9:30pm National Anthem followed by Fireworks
Dates, times, and activities are subject to change and or modifications without notice.
Members and Lodging Guests Only.
July 4th Wristband Policy
Only members and registered guests will be allowed on the property. And only those with a wristband will be allowed on the beach. The following is the wristband policy for 2022:
- Wristbands are available for Members in good standing starting Monday, June 20th
- Wristbands limited to 2 per bedroom +4, maximum of 14 for an improved property
- Limit of 4 wristbands per unimproved lot. Members owning an improved and unimproved property are limited to that provided by the improved property as calculated above
- Requests for wristbands can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and member number along with the requested number of wristbands in your email. Wristbands will be available for pickup within 2 business days at the Guest Pass Office during business hours. The wristbands will also be available for pickup on July 3rd in the Guest Pass Office. Children 6 and under will not be required to have wristbands.
Please note: All registered Rumbling Bald Guests will receive their wristbands at check-in. There is no need to request your wristbands.
Looking for Accommodations?
Search all available accommodations here.