Enjoy the peak of summer vacation in the Blue Ridge Mountains during our annual 4th of July Independence Day Celebration with a spectacular Fireworks Show.
Schedule of Events for Saturday, July 3rd
- 11am – 10pm Lunch and Dinner service available at Legends on the Lake
- 11am – 10pm Food and Drink service on the Lakeview Terrace offering: Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Beverages, Bar, and Ice Cream.
- 4pm Golf Cart Parade. Sign-up in advance at the Bald Mountain Pro Shop 828.694.3042.
- 6pm – 9pm The Gardens open for dinner service
- 9:20pm National Anthem
- 9:30pm Rumbling Bald’s Annual Fireworks Display
Schedule of Events for Sunday, July 4th
- The Town of Lake Lure Fireworks display on the south end of Lake Lure. Visit the Town’s website for more information.
Note: Each year Rumbling Bald and the Town of Lake Lure alternate dates for their firework displays.
To protect our members, guests, and associates, and promote social distancing, we are eliminating all the beachfront activities: no bounce houses, cookouts or marshmallow roasts, nor kids games on the courts, or satellite ice cream and beer setups, etc.
In replacement of some of these items, we will open The Gardens and use the Lakeview Terrace to provide additional food and beverage options in a way that follows all COVID-19 food service requirements.
Additionally, we are taking all of this one step further: only members and registered guests will be allowed on the property. And only those with a wristband will be allowed on the beach.
Following is the wristband policy for 2021:
- Wristbands are available for Members in good standing
- Wristbands limited to 2 per bedroom +4, maximum of 14 for an improved property
- Limit of 2 wristbands per unimproved lot. Members owning an improved and unimproved property are limited to that provided by the improved property as calculated above
- Requests for wristbands can be made by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name and member number along with the requested number of wristbands in your email. Wristbands will be available for pickup within 2 business days at the Admin building during business hours. The wristbands will also be available for pickup on July 4th in the Admin building. Children 6 and under will not be required to have wristbands.
Please note all registered Rumbling Bald Guests will receive their wristbands at check-in. There is no need to request your wristbands.
Our goal is to provide as normal a July 4th as we can for our Members and Guests. And while we’d like to invite in our neighbors in the local area, for this year, for these times, we need to keep this to a Rumbling Bald affair. Social distancing is everyone’s responsibility and we ask that everyone does their part to ensure a safe independence day.
For available lodging reservations, please call 828.694.3016.
Dates, times, and activities subject to change and or modifications without notice.
Looking for Accommodations?
Search all available accommodations here.