North Shore Beach Cabana
The Beach Cabana is located directly on Lake Lure, just below Legends on the Lake restaurant, the Beach Cabana is Rumbling Bald’s lake headquarters. Here, you can rent pontoon boats, kayaks, and SUP boards Satisfy your sense of adventure and get up close and personal on either of our beautiful lakes. All rentals include a paddle (when applicable) and a life jacket. Prices vary.
Hours of Operation:
- 10am-6pm (Monday-Thursday)
- 9am-8pm (Friday-Sunday)
Rumbling Bald’s private sandy beach is the perfect spot to enjoy the sun, or to take a dip in the Lake. Bring your own beach gear or rent some at the beach cabana, and enjoy the mountains, the water, the sun, and even the stars. Beach chairs and umbrellas are available to rent at the Beach Cabana.
- Two Beach Chairs $20 for the day
- Umbrellas $20 for the day (each)
- The Cabana and its offerings are open to Members and Lodging Guests only.
- All rentals must be returned 30 minutes prior to closing.
- No pets allowed on rentals
- No glass or personal bonfires are permitted at the beach.
If during your vacation you plan to bring your own watercraft please note that the use of wave runners, jet skis or similar personal watercraft is currently prohibited on Lake Lure. However, boats are allowed and a permit is required to put your boat on Lake Lure. For permitting information click here.
Live Lake Lure Webcam
Live Lake Lure webcam from our North Shore Beach Cabana overlooking beautiful Lake Lure.
Additional live webcams can be found by clicking the webcam icon below.